Results for keyword: ocx file yahoo
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of ocx file yahoo
Top URL related to ocx file yahoo
1. Text link: OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) - Yahoo Finance
Description: OncoCyte Corporation (NYSE American: OCX), a developer of novel, non-invasive tests for the early detection of cancer, today presented results from the Company’s R&D Validation study at the ...
2. Text link: How can I delete a (.ocx) file? | Yahoo Answers
Description: Apr 10, 2009 · Best Answer: You probably can't delete it because it is registered with the system. Deleting an OCX file on its own isn't something that I would recommend. It normally comes as part of an application and removing it could cause the application/your system to become unstable. If …
3. Text link: What is an *.ocx file? | Yahoo Answers
Description: Mar 05, 2008 · Answers. OCXs provide such functions as handling scroll bar movement and window resizing. If you have a Windows system, you'll find a number of files in your Windows directory with the OCX file name suffix. ActiveX. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.
4. Text link: OCX File - What is it and how do I open it?
Description: Files that contain the .ocx file extension are object linking and embedding files. OCX files are most commonly used within ActiveX forms that are used within interactive applications and websites. The files themselves are usually written in the C++ programming language with a variety of software development programs. OCX files...
5. Text link: How can I delete a (.ocx) file? | Yahoo Answers You probably can't delete it because it is registered with the system. Deleting an OCX file on its own isn't something that I would recommend. I... Best answer · 0 Just right click it and give delete. I dont understand why you are asking such a simple question. Are you meaning to ask how to delete an ocx file... 0 all the .ocx files must be registered, so first you should unregister it. to unregister follow these steps below click START goto RUN e... 1 I had been running The Secunia Software Inspector on my XP Professional machine and ran into the outdated file which needed to be removed to make w... 2 Just click on it and press shift+delete button 0 'Unlocker' software is available which can be used to delete any file(even system files) which doesnt have the permission to delete.......... 0 well you may need to reboot the computer and it should work 0
Description: Apr 10, 2009 · Answers. all the .ocx files must be registered, so first you should unregister it. to unregister follow these steps below click START goto RUN enter 'unregsvr32 ocxfilename.ocx' in open text box then click OK now it should be unregistered then try to delete it. if not first restart ur pc then do the same thing and delete it....
6. Text link: Registering OCX Files in Vista? | Yahoo Answers
Description: Jul 10, 2007 · Best Answer: Find the System32 folder in the Windows directory, and in the properties for the folder, make sure that users have full permission. This may enable the problem file to be registered correctly when a user next tries to run the program. Don't get your hopes up …
7. Text link: OCX errors on Citrix server - Yahoo Archive - Epicor User ...
Description: Sep 05, 2016 · > Subject: RE: [Vantage] OCX errors on Citrix server. > One of the reasons I phased out Citrix in my environment was due to > getting these errors on my Citrix box almost daily.
8. Text link: YahooButton.ocx : Free .OCX download. - OCXme.com
Description: Component 'YahooButton.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Possible fixes for YahooButton.ocx errors. Re-Install the application that requires YahooButton.ocx.