Results for keyword: northern amazonian state
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of northern amazonian state
Top URL related to northern amazonian state
1. Text link: Amazonas (Brazilian state) - Wikipedia
2. Text link: Amazonas (Brazilian state) - Wikipedia 1,570,745.7 km² Brazil Manaus Wilson Lima PSC
Description: Amazonas (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɐmɐˈzõnɐs]) is a state of Brazil, located in the North Region in the northwestern corner of the country. It is the largest Brazilian state by area and the 9th largest country subdivision in the world , and is greater than the areas of Uruguay , Paraguay , and Chile combined.
3. Text link: North Region, Brazil - Wikipedia 3,853,676.9 km² Manaus Belém Brazil Acre Amapá Amazonas Pará Rondônia …
Description: There are only a few highways in the North region. The most important ones are the Trans-Amazonian highway, running through Amazonas, Pará, Piauí, Maranhão, Rodovia Belém-Brasília, Federal District, Goiás, Tocantins, Maranhão. Most of the transportation on the region is done by boat or airplane, mainly in the state of Amazonas.
4. Text link: Northern State on Amazon Music - Amazon.com: Online ...
Description: Check out Northern State on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.
5. Text link: Amazon points to growth in North Texas as it taps area for ...
Description: Sep 09, 2019 · Amazon sees North Texas as a key region for growth as it aims to hire 30,000 or more in its latest recruitment effort. ... it’s seen a lot of growth in the past half decade in the state of Texas ...
6. Text link: Highlights of Northern Brazil: Amazonian Adventures
Description: Discover how the Amazonian fruits become important exports and explore some of the region’s important cultural landmarks. On this once-in-a-lifetime adventure you’ll experience the best of Northern Brazil, while comparing life in the lush rainforest to the lively city culture.
7. Text link: 2019 Amazon rainforest wildfires - Wikipedia Brazil Bolivia Peru Paraguay
Description: The state of Acre entered into a environmental alert on August 16. In early August, local farmers in the Amazonian state of Pará placed an ad in the local newspaper calling for a queimada or "Day of Fire" on August 10, 2019, organizing large scale slash-and-burn operations knowing that there was little chance of interference from the government.