Results for keyword: l band inmarsat translators
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of l band inmarsat translators
Top URL related to l band inmarsat translators
1. Text link: INMARSAT C- AND L-BAND TRANSLATORS - Narda-MITEQ
Description: INMARSAT C- AND L-BAND TRANSLATORS This series of test-loop translators is designed to operate in INMARSAT satellite communication terminals. OPTIONS •60 dB level control •Input filtering •High stability internal frequency reference •Internal/external frequency reference selection •Internal/external local oscillator •Summary alarm
2. Text link: L-band Tactical Satellite - Inmarsat
Description: Mobile satellite communications in the field. U.S. and allied military forces rely on Inmarsat’s worldwide L-band Tactical Satellite (L-TAC) service to augment and extend their UHF and VHF capabilities by allowing them to use existing tactical radios over Inmarsat’s L Band satellites — saving money and saving lives through advanced communications technology.
3. Text link: INMARSAT Products: SATCOM - L3 Narda-MITEQ
Description: INMARSAT Products L3 Narda-MITEQ's INMARSAT product line includes: Pilot Receivers, C- and L-Band Converters, C- and L-Band Translators, and C- and L-Band Pilot Generators. These products are designed to operate in INMARSAT satellite communication terminals.
4. Text link: Inmarsat L-band | Inmarsat Government
Description: Inmarsat sets the gold standard for safety services, and quality of service is fundamental to our business. We offer 99.9% network reliability and all-weather availability (L-band satellite and ground network availability meeting the GMDSS standards), and underpin them with a …
5. Text link: Satellite Frequency Bands, L-Band (1-2 GHz), C-Band (4-8 ...
Description: Nov 28, 2012 · Inmarsat uses L-band for their Fleet Broadband, Inmarsat-B and C. The older Inmarsat A and B antennas were typically 1 meter in diameter, but, with the launch of more powerful satellites and the use of steerable spot beams, the new Fleet broadband antennas are down to …
6. Text link: Our satellites - Inmarsat Inmarsat-5 and Global Xpress We have launched the world’s first global Ka-band mobile satellite system, delivering high-speed broadband to compact user terminals on land, at se... European Aviation Network Our S-band satellite will provide multi-beam coverage over Europe as part of the European Aviation Network (EAN).The first of its kind worldwide, t... Alphasat and The Award-Winning I-4 Series With the launch of Alphasat in July 2013, Inmarsat became the commercial operator of one of the most technically advanced communications satellites... The I-3 Satellites: Workhorses of The L-Band Fleet The Inmarsat-3s – the first generation to use spot-beam technology – were launched between April 1996 and February 1998.Four of the five Inmarsat-3...
7. Text link: Antcom Iridium GPS Inmarsat L-Band Antenna | Iridium ...
Description: Antcom Iridium GPS Inmarsat L-Band Antenna. Where to Buy. The 3GNSS16P-XTX-3 Iridium/GPS/Inmarsat Antenna is intended for land/mobile and airborne applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems. This 3.5” Diameter Iridium/GPS/Inmarsat Antenna is available in flat and fixed mount. This antenna designed to provide ...
8. Text link: L-band | UHF-Satcom
Description: L-Band downlinks mostly consist of traffic which is delivered to mobile users; there are exceptions to this of course. At L-band you can receive Inmarsat and Iridium digital telephony / data, Digital weather pictures, and many streams of telemetry type traffic.