Results for keyword: l band inmarsat translators
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of l band inmarsat translators
Top URL related to l band inmarsat translators
1. Text link: INMARSAT C- AND L-BAND TRANSLATORS - Narda-MITEQ
Description: INMARSAT C- AND L-BAND TRANSLATORS This series of test-loop translators is designed to operate in INMARSAT satellite communication terminals. OPTIONS •60 dB level control •Input filtering •High stability internal frequency reference •Internal/external frequency reference selection
2. Text link: L-band Tactical Satellite - Inmarsat
Description: Mobile satellite communications in the field. U.S. and allied military forces rely on Inmarsat’s worldwide L-band Tactical Satellite (L-TAC) service to augment and extend their UHF and VHF capabilities by allowing them to use existing tactical radios over Inmarsat’s L Band satellites — saving money and saving lives through advanced communications technology.
3. Text link: INMARSAT Products: SATCOM - L3 Narda-MITEQ
Description: INMARSAT Products L3 Narda-MITEQ's INMARSAT product line includes: Pilot Receivers, C- and L-Band Converters, C- and L-Band Translators, and C- and L-Band Pilot Generators. These products are designed to operate in INMARSAT satellite communication terminals.
4. Text link: Inmarsat L-band | Inmarsat Government
Description: Inmarsat sets the gold standard for safety services, and quality of service is fundamental to our business. We offer 99.9% network reliability and all-weather availability (L-band satellite and ground network availability meeting the GMDSS standards), and underpin them with a …
5. Text link: Satellite Frequency Bands, L-Band (1-2 GHz), C-Band (4-8 ...
Description: Inmarsat uses L-band for their Fleet Broadband, Inmarsat-B and C. The older Inmarsat A and B antennas were typically 1 meter in diameter, but, with the launch of more powerful satellites and the use of steerable spot beams, the new Fleet broadband antennas are down to less than 30cm (12 inches).
6. Text link: Exploring the Inmarsat L-band : RTLSDR - reddit Well done. I followed that same line and found that the active ceramic GPS antenna is not very directional, so that I made grossly wrong assumptions about the … read more 3 votes I can now confirm that I was receiving signal from satellite at 64 East (I thought it was sat at 24 E). This was result of very scientific "antenna in a steel … read more 3 votes Nice work. As far as which satellite you're receiving, I suggest your antenna main lobe may not be normal to the reflector. You really don't know without doing … read more 1 vote See all
Description: Exploring the Inmarsat L-band (self.RTLSDR) submitted 3 years ago * by tsimola. Hi all, Last couple of days I have been playing with Inmarsat L-band stuff. My equipment is cheap and simple:-Terratec E4000 dongle (easily tunes to 1.6 GHz and it was two euros from a 2nd hand shop!)
7. Text link: L-band | UHF-Satcom
Description: L-Band downlinks mostly consist of traffic which is delivered to mobile users; there are exceptions to this of course. At L-band you can receive Inmarsat and Iridium digital telephony / data, Digital weather pictures, and many streams of telemetry type traffic.
8. Text link: ThinPack Ka100T - SATCOM Services
Description: The broadband terminal supports worldwide commercial and government Ka-Band networks and is upgradeable to universal Ka/L (Inmarsat GX®). Details Transmit Band: 28.1-31.0 GHz