Results for keyword: employment outlook for lawyer
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of employment outlook for lawyer
Top URL related to employment outlook for lawyer
1. Text link: Lawyers Jobs and Job Outlook
2. Text link: Lawyer Job Description and Career Profile
Description: Lawyer Job Description and Career Profile
3. Text link: Career description for a lawyer; lawyer career information
Description: Career description for a lawyer; lawyer career information
4. Text link: Lawyers Jobs and Job Outlook
Description: Lawyers Jobs and Job Outlook
5. Text link: How to Find and Select Good Employment Lawyers | My Employment La…
Description: How to Find and Select Good Employment Lawyers | My Employment La…
6. Text link: Lawyers : Occupational Outlook Handbook: : U.S. Bureau of ...
Description: Employment of lawyers is projected to grow 8 percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Demand for legal work is expected to continue as individuals, businesses, and all levels of government require legal services in many areas.
7. Text link: What Is the Job Outlook for a Lawyer? | Chron.com
Description: Jul 25, 2018 · Job Growth Trend or Outlook. The greatest amount of growth is expected in consulting firms, healthcare providers, financial institutions and insurance companies. The federal government will continue to need more lawyers to handle increasing case loads of civil cases, criminal prosecutions and enforcement of all those new regulations.
8. Text link: What Is the Employment Outlook for Attorneys? - Learn.org
Description: Employment Outlook. In 2014, the BLS predicted that there would be 822,500 attorneys by the year 2024, resulting in an occupational growth of six percent, which is as fast as average when compared to other occupations. However, you can expect to face considerable competition for positions due to the large number of law school graduates entering...