Results for keyword: ebay research tool
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of ebay research tool
Top URL related to ebay research tool
1. Text link: Cool new ebay research tool. And its FREE! - The eBay ... Not so sure they are ready for prime time... based on a search for items I personally list regularly, and using the two most common terms buyers search for these items, I get 7 results. I listed/closed more listings than that myself, week after week, for the last 3 months. I have another account were I'm also listing the same items, again listing more then 7 units a week, so between just the two accounts I KNOW list items that would hit... I'm only seeing 1/2 the results I would expect. And since my eBay saved search routinely tells me about 30-40 new listing a day, every day, from other sellers..... well.... it's just got me worried. What also worries me is the ASP reported is $35+ average, whereas most actual sales found with the two key words used are closer to $2 each or $5 for lots of three. It's a rare bulk lot that sells for over $30. And "bulk" and "lot" were not part of the search, specifically to avoid skewing the results. Think it needs a bit more work. -Bob. Ask me about SixBit and the tools I use to sell - I'm happy to share! V.46 Trading Assistant/Consignment/Collectible sales, since 1997! 0 Dear Bob, Thank you for the feedback, it is unfortunate that folks don't do this often enough. So, to answer your concern, I do apply a couple of filters in order to reduce the amount of information that must be searched through. The filters are: 1) The item's final price was at least $10 2) The item was being sold by a top-rated seller This reduces the amount of sold items to a manageable level, hence providing very fast searching capability So, I imagine your items were simply sorted out of the search results just because they are too cheap. Another reason I did this is I noticed there are really many items that sell for pennies and I can't imagine doing research on such items would help the seller to make a profit... So, I hope that explains the tool a little bit better. Many thanks! And special thanks to charmlinda. -Val 0 I have tried it but it does not come up with anything. Every key word shows 0 results. It would be a nice tool if it worked. 1 I agree with Bob, not quite ready yet....and just like searching completed listings here on eBay............ You don't & won't see sold items from multi quantity listings that have sales and are still running. And when those listnig do end, you only see that completed listing as "1 sold" I say this because I searched an Item that I sold for 59.77 from a multi qty listing and 1 that I bought for 30.00........Neither sold item showed up in this program search. Secret squirrl, G14 Classified & Anne Oakley Decoder Ring tip : Sellers loose more money by relying on "Completed listings" research "alone", to price their items. They loose because they don't see the sales from multi quantity listings. Especially the ones that have sales for much higher prices. I sold a used item a while back for 49.99 BIN in less than 2 weeks, when the 600+ completed listings search showed an 8% sell thru rate of 9.99 or less. There where 3-4 listings that sold for 149.oo, but those where NEW professional quality. Mine where like the rest.......just a plain jane variety. Tip # 2 : Listing quality that has buyer appeal, plays a big part in selling your items for "more" than what is shown on any completed listing page or program. 0 This site is in clear violation of the api usage license or they are screen scraping data. Can't aggregate data for research purposes in anyway. I did a couple of sample searches and found that the data is incomplete at best.. doesn't look like completed listing to me. Misleading and illegal. 0 Sellers loose more money by relying on "Completed listings" research "alone", to price their items. They loose because they don't see the sales from multi quantity listings. Especially the ones that have sales for much higher prices. I have to revise this, as I've seen a recent change to the "completed listings". For a week or so, I have begun to see sales from multi qty listings show on the completed listings page. Not sure when this started, or if it's only for certain categories. I know from my own research, these items "had" been excluded from the list. This does help to better quantify the average selling price of items. But, if your researching an individual sellers completed listings, you still don't/won't see the sales from multi qty listings. 0 I just did some searches for Double Screen Talking Golf Hand Held Game by Excalibur. It was a one-item fixed price listing that sold on Oct 20 for $12.95 by a TRS seller. I tried 4 searches using bits of the title and for all search terms which should have returned at least one hit on each search but double golf = 1 excalibur golf = 1 hand held golf game = 0 talking golf = 0 Also, the TRS & >$10 filters need to be shown without the user needing to click for "more options". Newt “Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country and giving it to the rich people of a poor country”. Ron Paul 0
Description: Dear Bob, Thank you for the feedback, it is unfortunate that folks don't do this often enough. So, to answer your concern, I do apply a couple of filters in order to reduce the amount of information that must be searched through.
2. Text link: 2 Free Tools to Help Your eBay Product Research ...
Description: 2 Free Tools to Help Your eBay Product Research There are essentially two ways you can dig around for products to sell on eBay: slogging through it manually, or having a handy-dandy tool to help you out.
3. Text link: Overview - eBay Marketplace Research
Description: Access eBay data before you buy or sell : Turn knowledge into profits with Marketplace Research. View average selling prices Find the best performing keywords and categories for your listings Track products to gauge market demand and seasonality Determine the most effective listing format—fixed price or …
4. Text link: Free eBay Selling Tools for Research, Listing and ... See more on webretailer.com
5. Text link: research tool | eBay Search research tool
Description: Find great deals on eBay for research tool. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content. eBay Logo: ... Maxpedition DES Advanced Gear Research AGR Black Tool Knife Double Sheath Pouch See more like this ~ Statistics A Tool for Social Research, by Healey, 9th Edition. Pre-Owned. $10.00. Buy It Now.
6. Text link: Algopix - Amazon, eBay & Walmart Product Market Research Tool
Description: Fast and Easy Research Data-Driven Insights for eBay, Amazon & Walmart Sellers Full Expenses Analysis Competition Analysis Sales Estimator Google AdWords Insights Bulk Analysis Fast and Easy Research Algopix is a comprehensive product research platform that provides you the data needed to make the most informed business decisions possible.
7. Text link: How To Do Product Research on eBay for FREE – Without ...
Description: But if you take a quick look through those guides, you’ll notice that they mainly focus on using Terapeak, and for a good reason – I think it is the no.1 tool for any eBay seller and it makes market research incredibly quick, easy, and accurate.
8. Text link: eBay research tools for sellers, eBay market, price ...
Description: Research eBay sold items and get keyword statistics. Increase your eBay profits. Study sell-throughs, average prices, categories and best days to s... Research eBay sold items and get keyword statistics. Increase your eBay profits. Study sell-throughs, average prices, categories and best days to s...