Results for keyword: dbs band frequency translators
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of dbs band frequency translators
Top URL related to dbs band frequency translators
1. Text link: RF Frequency Converters, Switches, Splitters, Test ...
Description: Cross Technologies, Inc. designs and manufactures RF frequency converters, precision frequency sources, protection switches, l-band splitters, and other products for the satellite, broadcast, CATV, microwave, and wireless industries
2. Text link: AtlanTecRF - manufacturer of RF & Microwave equipment and ...
Description: Loop Test Translators - Cabled Manual Loop Test Translators; 19” Rack Mount, Fixed LO - Manual Attenuation Control LTTs: S, C, X, Ku & DBS Band Options - ALT Series
3. Text link: Auctions | Federal Communications Commission Home Economics and Analytics
Description: Since 1994, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has conducted auctions of licenses for electromagnetic spectrum. These auctions are open to any eligible company or individual that submits an application and upfront payment, and is found to be a qualified bidder by …
4. Text link: About - Novella Satcoms
Description: Novella Company Profile Novella Satcoms was formed in 1997 and is now an established supplier of high performance RF equipment and solutions for satellite earth stations and CATV systems.
5. Text link: Auction 101: Spectrum Frontiers – 28 GHz | Federal ... Home Economics and Analytics Auctions
Description: * Note: Upfront payments cannot be received prior to 10/1/2018. Licenses Offered. Auction 101 will offer 3,072 Upper Microwave Flexible Use Service licenses in the 28 GHz band…
6. Text link: VARTV.com | Hampton Roads
Description: This page list ALL of the home stations in the Hampton Roads area. Note that some stations considered out-of-market and/or fringe (rimshot) are also included. This type of station will put in a listenable signal to certain parts of the area and sometimes will garner enough listener-/viewership to …
7. Text link: Glossary - All Terms and Definitions Listed Alphabetically ...
Description: Glossary of electrical engineering terms and definitions listed alphabetically
8. Text link: HP Journal - online issues
Description: May-1998. Cover: examples of 3D graphics images that can be rendered with HP workstations using the VISUALIZE fx graphics hardware. An API for Interfacing Interactive 3D Applications to High-Speed Graphics Hardware...the OpenGL specification defines a software interface that can be implemented on a wide range of graphics devices ranging from simple frame buffers to fully hardware-accelerated ...