Results for keyword: auckland netflix customer charged wrong
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of auckland netflix customer charged wrong
Top URL related to auckland netflix customer charged wrong
1. Text link: Netflix alert: Customer says check statements after double ...
Description: An Auckland Netflix customer says he is furious with the streaming giant after they refused him a refund despite being repeatedly charged twice in the same month and is warning other users to check their bank statements.
2. Text link: ASB customer? Have you been charged by Netflix several ...
Description: Have you been charged by Netflix several times. One customer reportedly had eight payments of $19.99 charged to their account. It's not the first time Netflix customers have run into such problems. In 2015 several New Zealand customers were overcharged soon after the service was launched here.
3. Text link: Netflix over-charging NZ customers as one woman billed ...
Description: Nov 22, 2016 · Netflix over-charging NZ customers as one woman billed $315 for one month. Aucklander Olivia Flack said she was surprised to find her latest monthly payment was $314.79, instead of the usual $14.99 debited from her account. The extra charges appeared on November 8 and she reported them to Netflix. Flack said the company's call centre operator told her it was part of a …
4. Text link: Rogue Netflix charges confuse customers | Stuff.co.nz
Description: Jul 13, 2018 · Rogue Netflix charges confuse customers. "We are working with Visa and Netflix to resolve and refund these charges. Further information can be found on asb.co.nz. ". One customer had eight payments of $19.99 taken. Netflix has been approached for comment.
5. Text link: Netflix: I thought i cancelled my account but something ...
Description: Netflix charged me this morning for an account that I thought was cancelled. I ha... Keep getting charged on my Netflix. And I thought I had canceled it Was watching Netflix on my laptop then it stopped and said whoops something went wrong ive cancelled my netflix membership and i got charged today for it today I thought I cancelled my account but I got charged today.
6. Text link: If You Have Netflix You Might Want To Check Your Bank Account
Description: May 25, 2015 · If You Have Netflix You Might Want To Check Your Bank Account. If you have Netflix, check your account. ... Netflix just charged me my monthly fee of $12.99 FOUR TIMES IN ONE DAY.
7. Text link: Netflix: I was charged for the wrong plan I originally ...
Description: I was charged for the wrong plan I originally wanted the simple plan the one that cost me * dollars but when I selected it it charged me for the $** dollar plan with HD. That was not the original plan I wanted and then I proceeded to change my plan back to the first plan that cost me $*.
8. Text link: Netflix is charging the wrong price! ($16.09 vs $13.99 ... What state are you in? I can’t see any new tax law that went into effect in November (only October). Also, do you normally see a variation in your pending … read more 5 votes In which state do you live? Maybe your state just started with tax on streaming services like netflix. It is 15%... that looks like taxes. /edit: by the way. I live outside … read more 2 votes Congrats you got away with not paying taxes for a while. 2 votes I live in Arizona and have a tax applied to my monthly charges. However, the lines on my billing pages prominently show how much of each monthly bill is a tax. … read more 1 vote I'm a bot, bleep , bloop . Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit: [ /r/wallstreetbets ] Short $NFLX, DD inside If you follow any of the … read more 1 vote Interesting, I paid the $10.99/month and was charged twice $12.64. Support says I was only charged once, I tried to prove to him that I was charged twice but … read more 1 vote See all
Description: Nov 30, 2017 · Netflix should have a better customer support system like Amazon or Apple. OP, you were charged a "15% tax" as well. Which contradicts their FAQ, since the bank must charge you the tax rate, and no tax rate is at 15%, especially in states like California or Texas.