Results for keyword: Rector
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of Rector
Top URL related to Rector
1. Text link: Rector | Definition of Rector by Merriam-Webster
Description: Examples of rector in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The congregation is seeking atonement for the history of their church, whose first rector, Charles Ridgely Howard, was part of this slave-owning family. — Jonathan Pitts, baltimoresun.com, "In slavery, her family was owned by his.
2. Text link: Rector (academia) - Wikipedia See more on en.wikipedia.org CC-BY-SA license
3. Text link: Rector | Definition of Rector at Dictionary.com
Description: Jul 09, 2014 · a member of the clergy in charge of a parish in the Protestant Episcopal Church. Roman Catholic Church. an ecclesiastic in charge of a college, religious house, or congregation.
4. Text link: Rector - definition of rector by The Free Dictionary
Description: rector - a person authorized to conduct religious worship; "clergymen are usually called ministers in Protestant churches" curate, minister, minister of religion, parson, pastor clergyman, man of the cloth, reverend - a member of the clergy and a spiritual leader of the Christian Church ministrant - someone who serves as a minister
5. Text link: Rector (ecclesiastical) - Wikipedia See more on en.wikipedia.org CC-BY-SA license
6. Text link: Rector Synonyms, Rector Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Description: Synonyms for rector at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for rector.
7. Text link: Dr. Rector — Southlake Integrative Wellness Center
Description: PERSONAL. Dr. Rector and his wife Dana have been married for over 39 years, have three grown children and three granddaughters. He is a lifelong runner and all around outdoor enthusiast with a deep love for God's creation.
8. Text link: rector - Wiktionary
Description: Sep 28, 2019 · In the Anglican Church, a cleric in charge of a parish and who owns the tithes of it. 1918, W. B. Maxwell, chapter 10, in The Mirror and the Lamp: It was a joy to snatch some brief respite, and find himself in the rectory drawing–room. Listening here was as pleasant as talking; just to watch was pleasant. The young priests who lived here wore cassocks ...