giza.gov.eggiza.gov.eg is hosted in Egypt with the IP number 126.96.36.199.
It is .eg domain name extensions.
giza.gov.eg has ranked 8636th in Egypt and 433486th on the world based on Alexa ranking.
links appear on the home page of this site
Top keyword related from Google/Bing/Yahoo of giza.gov.eg
Top URL related to giza.gov.eg
1. Text link: Giza - Wikipedia third-largest city Egypt Giza Governorate Nile Cairo Cairo Governorate Shubra El Kheima Helwan 6th October City Obour Greater Cairo Mn Nefer Roman ancient Egyptian language Narmer Read more See all sections Wikipedia CC-BY-SA license
Description: Giza is the third-largest city in Egypt and the capital of the Giza Governorate. It is located on the west bank of the Nile, 4.9 km (3 mi) southwest of central Cairo. Along with Cairo Governorate, Shubra El Kheima, Helwan, 6th October City and Obour, the six form the Greater Cairo metropolis. Giza lies less than 20 km (12.43 mi) north of "Mn Nefer" (Memphis in Roman), which means "the beautiful wall" in the ancient Egyptian language, and which was the capital city of the first unified Egyptian state from the days of the first pharaoh, Narmer.
2. Text link: Giza - Ancient History Encyclopedia See more on ancient.eu
3. Text link: Giza 2019: Best of Giza, Egypt Tourism - TripAdvisor
Description: Giza Tourism: TripAdvisor has 71,689 reviews of Giza Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Giza resource.
4. Text link: Pyramids of Giza | History & Facts | Britannica.com
Description: Aug 30, 2019 · The pyramids of Giza were royal tombs built for three different pharaohs. The northernmost and oldest pyramid of the group was built for Khufu (Greek: Cheops), the second king of the 4th dynasty. Called the Great Pyramid, it is the largest of the three.
5. Text link: Giza - definition of Giza by The Free Dictionary
Description: Gi·za (gē′zə) A city of northern Egypt, an industrial suburb of Cairo on the Nile River. The Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are nearby. Giza (ˈɡiːzə) n (Placename) See El Gîza Gi•za or Gi•zeh (ˈgi zə) n. a city in N Egypt, a suburb of Cairo across the Nile: the ancient Egyptian pyramids and the Sphinx are located nearby. 1,671,000. Also ...
6. Text link: Giza | Definition of Giza at Dictionary.com
Description: Dec 11, 2014 · Giza definition, a city in N Egypt: a suburb of Cairo across the Nile; the ancient Egyptian pyramids and the Sphinx are located nearby. See more.
7. Text link: Giza, home of the Great Pyramids of Egypt near Cairo
Description: Though the three Great Pyramids are the most famous and prominent monuments at Giza, the site has actually been a Necropolis almost since the beginning of Pharaonic Egypt. A tomb just on the outskirts of the Giza site dates from the reign of the First Dynasty Pharaoh Wadj (Djet), and jar sealings ...
8. Text link: Digital Giza | Home
Description: The Giza Project gives you access to the largest collection of information, media, and research materials ever assembled about the Pyramids and related sites on Egypt’s Giza Plateau.